The last day , I was shopping at tk maxx and I found this baking tray that can hold 40 moon shapped biscuit and the best part was that it was on sale , only 4 euros , it was a bargain. For the biscuit dough , I used the exact same recipe as madeleines but I add a little bit of almonds for an extra flavour.
Makes around 50 biscuit
* 2 eggs
*1/3 cup fine sugar
* ¼ spoon salt
* 1 teaspoon almond extract
* 1/3 cup plain flour
* 3 tablespoons ground almond
* 4 tablespoon melted butter
1. Preheat he oven at 190 degrees Celsius .
2.in a mixing bowl , cream the eggs , salt and sugar until pale colour.
3. Add the almond extract and gradually add the flour and beat well.
4.With a wooden spoon slowly add the butter and pour on the baking tray and cook for around 8 min or until the biscuit spring back when you touch it.