In Ireland there is many Chinese take away , even too many , and the food is far from good most of the time, food is too salty , vegetables are overcooked, not a good experience . Luckily a few of these restaurants still produce good food. But to be honest , nothing can beat home cooking . A stir fry made with your favorites vegetables , meat and a few spices . I kept mine simple as I used beef , broccoli, choi sum leaves and noodles . So get your wok and lets get cooking.
* 150 grs thick dried egg noodles
* 200 grs thin sliced beef
* 100 grs choi sum leaves
* 3 garlic cloves chopped
* ½ chopped fresh chilli
* 1 tablespoon sesame oil
* 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
* 1 broccoli cut into small storks
* 2 teaspoons soy sauce
* 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
* 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
1. First cook the noodles in boiling for 2 minutes or more if needed and chill in cold water then drain.
2. In a hot wok , add the sesame oil and fry the meat , then add the garlic and chilli.
3. Next add the broccoli and the seeds , cook for a minutes and add the soy sauce , oyster sauce and the sweet chilli sauce.
4. Now add the noodles and whole choi sum leaves , cook until the juice has dissolved and serve. Enjoy.