There is not a lot of things i can say about this post , mostly everybody loves tiramisu and there is so many variations. Some people doesn’t use alcohol , some use chocolate liquor , or coffee liquor , amaretto or even bailey. In this recipe i used amaretti biscuits and a coffee liquor. I also use less sugar than the original recipe because the amaretti biscuit are quite sweet and too much sugar can ruin a dessert. And like we say in Italy Buon Appetito!!!
Fills 4 large wine glass or 1 big dish
*1/2 pint chilled coffee
*6 tablespoons kalhua (liquor coffee)
*2 eggs separated
* 3 tablespoons sugar
*300 grs mascarpone
* 300 grs whipped cream
* 1 box amaretti biscuit
* cocoa powder to decorate
1. In a mixing bowl cream the egg yolks and sugar and add the mascarpone and the liquor .
2. Fold in the whipped cream.
3. In another bowl Whip the egg whites with a pinch of salt and fold in the cream mixture .
4.To dress the tiramisu soak the biscuit in the chilled coffee and build the first layer .
5. Pour the cream mixture on top and repeat the process until you filled the dish or glass .
6. decorate with some cocoa powder. Enjoy.