On this page i would like to thank all the people that have read, followed or acknowledged my blog . I am so grateful that people nominated me for this awards and happy that my recipes and ideas are liked , it make me want to work harder and harder and become a established blogger one day. Again thank you all and keep posted
I recently been nominated for the versatile blogger award by ” fudgingood” , i am really grateful for this award , it made my day . Please go and visit her blog at : http://fudgingood.wordpress.com/.
7 facts about myself:
1. I am not a good baker .
2.I listen to rock music
3.I constantly think about cooking
4.I started a fish tank this year with loads of cool tropical fish
5.I was offered a job with a M.O.F. once but declined .
6.I believe that cooking should be fun
7.My ultimate goal is to open my own restaurant
My nominees are :
I would like to thank http://rileysrandomreview.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the versatile blogger award , it is an honour to be appreciated by an established blogger , please go and check his blog. To accept your award you have to follow this rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here is the list of my 15 nominees:
I nominated 15 food blog that inspired me to blog and that i constantly check out:
And now 7 facts about myself:
1.I love cooking
2.I am afraid of spiders
3.I am a huge ER fan
4.I do not like vampire movies
5.I LOVE zombie movies
6.I am on a diet but i am in love with food
7.I really enjoy blogging.
And again thank you Christopher riley
I just got the shine on award given by BANDHNABAJAJ from Sparkle bubble. Another nomination motivates me even more and i am very grateful.
Like every awards it has its rules:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link person who nominated you for the award.
4. State seven things about me.
5.Nominates seven bloggers.
Seven facts about me:
1.I love china
2.I hate country music
3.I am a pittsburg steelers fan
4. my dream is car is a mustang gt
5.I am a sylvester stallone fan
6.I only drink cocktails ( not very macho)
7. I want to write my own cookbook.
My 7 nominees for this award:
I been given the kreativ blog award by Dr Chan from http://monfoodblog.com/.
It means a lot to me that a blogger as established as Dr Chan noticed my blog and awarded it , a HUGE thank you to you Dr Chan and if you want to find some mouth watering recipes , go and check his blog. Like every award it has its rules:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3 Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
4 Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers for the award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
The seven things about me are:
1.My favorite place to go on holidays ic chine.
2. I am a system of a down fan
3. I am addicted to cooking show
4.I am starting to get interested in photography so I can take better pictures for my posts.
5. In school I used to hate mathematics
6.One of my dream is to see the rocky statue in Philadelphia
7. I love going to rock concert
My seven nominees for the kreativ blogger award are:
A big thank you to richardmcgary from http://remcooks.com/ who nominated me for the sunshine award . Richard’s blog is one of the first blog I followed in my wordpress adventure and was a big inspiration to me . Check him out he is one of best food blog on wordpress.
The rules to accept this awards are:
1) Accept the award
2) post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link
3) answer the questions below
4) pass the award to 10 other blogs providing links to their blogs
5) contacting them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
1. favorite color? Red
2. favorite animal? Dogs
3. favorite number? – 59
4. favorite color? Other than red I will say orange
5. favorite drink? Cocktails
6. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
7. what is your passion? Cooking
8. giving or getting presents? Both , it is nice to give present but I love getting present.
9. favorite day of the week? When I am off work
10. favorite flower? Lavender
My 10 nominees for the sunshine award are:
I just received the beautiful award from teacher Tina at http://kwentongnanay.wordpress.com/.
Receiving awards from fellow bloggers is a huge motivation and I cannot wait to share this award with other bloggers.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Post seven interesting things about myself
2. Nominate seven bloggers who I feel deserve the award
3. Let them know about the nomination
Seven things about myself:
1. I hate wasting food.
2. I can watch random videos on youtube for hours.
3. People are surprised when I say I am a Christina Aguilera fan.
4. I have a big collection of cookbooks.
5. I do not like sleeping late ( I want to enjoy every moment of free time).
6.I only got my driving at 25 years old ( a bit late)
7. As a chef I am ashamed to say that I am not very skilled in pastry or bakery , I am a main course chef.
I am going to share the beautiful blogger award with this seven blogs:
Carla from http://expatchef.wordpress.com/ nominated for The Liebster Award, I never thought that a small blog like mine will ever get awarded and now I just received my sixth award and especially from somebody that I follow from my first steps blogging and got inspired from.
The rules to accept the award are :
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Answer the 11 questions proposed by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Select 11 people for the award.
5. Pose 11 new questions to the new nominees.
6. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
Carla’s question are :
1. What is your favorite thing to cook? Any white fish
2. What is your perfect Sunday afternoon? I work all day Sunday in kitchen so my perfect Sunday afternoon will be to be off
3. Which is your no.1 bucket list destination? Tokyo
4. White or Red wine? white
5. If you were an animal, what would you be? a cat ( calm and relax)
6. Most memorable kitchen disaster? When I was 14 I work as a trainee in a steakhouse , and was prepping crème caramel . Unfortunately I had no safety shoes , carried a whole tray of crème caramel , slipped and threw the whole tray behind me against the wall
7. Favorite childhood food? My mother ‘s pastachoute ( a bolognaise with corned beef instead of minced beef)
8. What song describes your life right now? I wanna rock by the twisted sisters
9. Beach or Mountain? mountains
10. What’s your favorite national holiday? None as I am working at every national holidays
11. Who is or has been your biggest inspiration? Maite a French tv cook.
My 11 nominees for the liebster award are :
My 11 questions for the nominees are:
1. What was the first dish you ever cooked?
2. What is the spice you cannot cook without?
3.Soup or salad?
4.What is your relaxing location?
5. What was your worst food experience?
6.What is your favorite movie?
7. Sweet or savory?
8. What is your biggest dream?
9. Who is your idol?
10. What is your favorite holiday destination?
11.Which music do you cook to?